• Convert your dream of owning a home for your family into a reality with our Home Loans.
  • Buying your first home is always special. We understand what your Home loan needs are and hence we have a tailor made Home loan product specifically for you to fulfill your dream of owning a home.

Features & Benefits:

Loan for the purpose of Buying a home or constructing your own house:

Home Loans for purchasing a ready, under construction or a resale property. We also extend loans if you wish to purchase a plot and construct a house thereon or a loan for constructing a house on a plot already owned by you.

Loan Tenure up to 30 years :

Giving you a higher eligibility.

Loan amount starting from Rs 1 Lakh:

Need a smaller loan for fulfilling your dream? Apply for a Home loan with a minimum loan of Rs. 1 Lakh with us.

Loan amount up to 90% of the property value:

For loans up to Rs 20 Lakhs, you need to just pay 10% of the property value and we shall fund the remaining 90%.

Loans for home, big or small:

A home is never small. Get Home Loans for properties starting from 325 (saleable) sqft area.

Attractive Interest Rates:

We offer you Home Loans at very attractive interest rates so that your Home Loan doesn’t feel like a burden.

Minimum combined income of Rs 10000 p.m:

Now your spouse, parents and children can also contribute in fulfilling your dream. You can apply for a loan if the combined income is at least Rs 8000 p.m./10000 p.m. depending upon your location.

Hassle free Balance transfer facility:

Tired of paying high interest rate on your existing Home loan with another financier? Transfer your Home Loan to us easily at an attractive interest rate. Transferring an existing loan to us is even simpler if you have a good repayment track record.

Customised products :

Giving you a better eligibility based on your banking behaviour.